If you can not be kind, be thoughtful enough to be quiet. At theendsoftheearthblog.com , we are in this together. Sometimes, life can be tough. This is the place where we can be real and set the weight down. In a world where you can be anything, choose to be kind. Leave your negativity and unnecessary criticism before entering the URL. I hope to hear stories from people of all walks of life. Please, respect your self and your fellow internet browsers. If you cannot adhere to our comment policy, we reserve the right to remove your comment.
The Federal Trade Commission, F.T.C., revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, we felt it was important to disclose the following to you, our readers:
- The content of our blog is a source of income for us and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- We will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we believe in and that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- Products provided to us by our advertising partners for our review are given to us free of charge with no cost to ourselves. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- You can trust us. I have never had a problem with blatant honesty and I don’t plan on starting now. We will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Our number one priority is accuracy and fairness to our readers, and we would never compromise the truth just to make a buck. Ever.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate us for our time, research, and ideas. We love and appreciate our readers and make it our goal to be up front and honest with every post we write.